Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Multiple niche forums or one single forum on multiple niches

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think it is better to run multiple niche forums or one single forums on multiple niches? Do you like to run many forums each one on a certain niche or one forum featuring multiple niches? Well, as far as I am concerned, I like to run multiple niche forums instead of one forum on multiple niches.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I think both approaches have their dos and don't. Running multiple niche forums can bring a very focused community where members can discuss broader in specific topics.

However, managing several forums can be quite time consuming but can ring users from different groups and bring about more different interactions, it might be harder to maintain a tight-knit community feel in each niche. It really depends on your goals and how much time you're willing to invest. For me, with things in place, I'd probably prefer running multiple niche forums to keep each community focused and engaged.

Yes, there are pros and cons of single niche as well as multi niches. I feel that if you are running a multi niche forums, it will be difficult to bring targeted traffic. Bring users can be little easier but having loyal audience can be difficult. I mean how can you make a gammer and gardener hooked in the same platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds