Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Movies you wish more people took notice of

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some of your favorite movies, that not many people take notice to? Like good movies that you'd recommend, but they don't have the fandom some other movies have.

One movie that comes to mind right away for me, is What we do in the Shadows. It's a mocumentary film about vampires living in modern day New York I believe. It's a really funny movie and stars the likes of Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi (who both co-directed the movie) and a few others I'm probably forgetting.

Anyway, it's one of those movies I recommend to people and would watch over and over. What is a movie or movies you wish more people would take notice of?

Advertisement Placeholder
Manchester by the Sea, Brain on Fire, Mother and Child, and so much more. But, you know, I think it depends on the person, but I genuinely love these heartbreaking and tear-jerking movies.

The movie Constantine is heavily underrated, it is simply one of the best dark superhero movies of all time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds