Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Most Interesting Forum of 2023

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm obviously biased, but when I joined Admin Junkies originally everything really started to catch my attention, down to the style, the discussions, the layout, etc.
I couldn't disagree with that either. Does help that here helps me run my forum better too. It's a niche forum that supports my niche forum :LOL:

When I first saw Admin Junkies the theme was amazing, and the amazing conversations that happen where things truly get discussed. I don't feel like it is as much people respond and then move on never to return to topics.

Some of the main ones today they have a branded theme, they continue to use it over the years and have a welcoming community such as the coffee house.

Big forums has advantages as small ones too.
On big ones you have a bigger exposure, on small ones you get more the feeling of a closer family.

Today's date, this is the forum i am participating more. So, for me, this is the most popular :)
One important thing as an admin, is to welcome their members with a personal message(not a preset/automatic message). As a new member, that makes me feel welcomed and instantly connected.

When I first saw Admin Junkies the theme was amazing, and the amazing conversations that happen where things truly get discussed. I don't feel like it is as much people respond and then move on never to return to topics.

Some of the main ones today they have a branded theme, they continue to use it over the years and have a welcoming community such as the coffee house.
By the coffee house, are you referring to the community owned by @Kyng ?

Big forums has advantages as small ones too.
On big ones you have a bigger exposure, on small ones you get more the feeling of a closer family.

Today's date, this is the forum i am participating more. So, for me, this is the most popular :)
One important thing as an admin, is to welcome their members with a personal message(not a preset/automatic message). As a new member, that makes me feel welcomed and instantly connected.
Ah yup, it feels pretty amazing and authentic when someone actually bothers to read your intro thread :D

I’m curious to take a look. Please share the link @EchoRomeo :)

I appreciate your interest! The forum's at www.permittingtalk.com.
What’s the niche? About permits? :p

When I first joined AJ, I added an introductory blurb about Permitting Talk here: https://admin-junkies.com/threads/introducing-permittingtalk-com.3069/. Feel free to check that out, if interested :). Basically, I'm hoping to create a forum where, when people think "I need a permit for something I'm trying to do but want to know the latest chatter about what all that entails first", they'll have a place they can go for those sorts of firsthand perspectives.

In addition to some paid posters adding content currently, I'm still tinkering with some of the features of the site. If you take a look and have any feedback, I'd appreciate hearing!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds