Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

More money going out than in?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
On your forum/website/blog/network and stuff like that, do you find yourself paying more money out to maintain all the costs and the like or do you find you have more cash coming in that you are paying out.

Like, if your server costs are $100 a month and you're making $200 a month, you're making a profit really. In the sense of things. Hope you get what I mean, haha.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yep, you mean that you're loosing money. That always happens with a new forum and some old forums must loose money as well- I mean how does ForumPromotion earn money???? Not all forum niches can cover their server bill, admin and promotion forums find it harder because of a lack of advertisers.

Ah, there header links! Why do they allow you to buy it with FP$ though I wonder? And no-one has bought the non rotating banner :(

To take FP$ out of circulation probably, there is too much floating around! And there has been the past few months, it is very prominent!

Yeah there is and it's not as though they can decrease the amount of FP$ you get per post or topic, some people who had a bunch of FP$ would be FP$ rich!

There are a few people who have enough to purchase a one-month header link with their FP$! But yes, they could do that but it is pretty low already.

It is, I think I have a couple of hundred points over there- not much... That will decrease though once I get a signature and bubble ad for WebGurubb...

Initially I don't earn back as much as I spend, though as time progresses I usually earn a profit.

If I don't, I usually give up as there's no sense in spending money for no reason.

Sometimes i lost more money than i get..but sometimes i get double the money i spend..hence it get balanced..:)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds