Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Monetizing Your Site

Hans Adams

Website
hansadams.com
Credits
Do you monetize your site? If so, how do you do it?

I myself just started monetizing my blog. My Adsense application just got approved. My ads are now live but I try not to go overboard with it. I try to keep it to the minimum and avoid clutter.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nah. I do not think small forums or blogs should have ads. It's a hindrance to viewers of your site when they look at ads all the time. So I do not use ads

Congratulations on getting approved. It took me a while to get approved. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because I hear to often about people's account getting canceled without warning and without real reason supposedly and the disputing process is a nightmare. *shrugs* Good luck to us though right? I would love to make money off of my blog but really I'm just doing it for leisure.

Congrats on having your adsense account approved. I have monetized my forum and its really a good idea to have less ads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds