Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Microwork jobs that are actually worth it

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Microjobs are pretty much small jobs that pay small amounts. You'll see jobs for like cents, and some going as high as $1 or $2. But it never goes too high. I used Amazon M Turk or whatever it was called, and I made like $100 or so from it, but the work you need to do is a chore and takes ages to make any good money. And on top of it all, you have to apply for some jobs that you can't get.

I was going to keep at it, but the time I put in, wasn't worth the money I was getting. I hear you need to write scripts and stuff to get all the best jobs and then go from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Microjobs are pretty much small jobs that pay small amounts. You'll see jobs for like cents, and some going as high as $1 or $2. But it never goes too high. I used Amazon M Turk or whatever it was called, and I made like $100 or so from it, but the work you need to do is a chore and takes ages to make any good money. And on top of it all, you have to apply for some jobs that you can't get.

I was going to keep at it, but the time I put in, wasn't worth the money I was getting. I hear you need to write scripts and stuff to get all the best jobs and then go from there.
I work with mturk back then but they later disable my country I can't work on the website now again that was why I opted for picoworkers it's almost the same it's just that picoworkers jobs pays very less

One microjob website which is worth exploring and participating in is Adcomment. They allow you to perform small tasks and pay you upon completion. Their payout threshold is also quite low at $1

I have decided to decided to stop working on micro job websites because they take a whole lot of your time and pays you a little amount of money but some are actually worth it.

From my experience so far, i believe it is safe to say all micro job sites are actually the same. There is no denying the fact that they are legit but the work involved in it is just too much, i took a break from working on these sites cause i found the tasks too stressful at the moment.

I was using picoworkers for a while but I left it because of high withdraw fees, I also heard about Amazon M Turk but I couldn't use it because it is not available in every country.

It depend on the country you come from. If you're from top countries, you'll be qualify for high paying task. But if you're from third world country, you'll not be qualified for most of high paying task. In my opinion and based on the country I come from, micro job sites don't worth it.

HB
It depend on the country you come from. If you're from top countries, you'll be qualify for high paying task. But if you're from third world country, you'll not be qualified for most of high paying task. In my opinion and based on the country I come from, micro job sites don't worth it.
To be frank I think that micro jobs website are good enough even if you come from low tier country you can
use micro jobs website and I also think that those that reside in top tier region gain more opportunity because you will benefit from high paying task I still work on them it's better than staying idle

I use to work at picoworkers and rapidworkers but the amount of money they do charge to withdraw your earnings was pretty high, so I decided to quit from performing tasks on this platforms

I am going to advise you to go for a job that are usually more than just liking and following a social media platform as you tend to make more money from them.

If you have to do so much work to do something called a micro task, then it is best to leave it. Personally, I don't like working in micro job sites. They just don't sit right with me even though some of the tasks are easy to complete.

Most of the micro job sites I have tried pay only 5-10 cents per task, therefore, I cannot suggest the sites like picoworkers, microworkers, rapidworkers (that I have tried), I hear mTurk pays well. However, I have never tried mTurk because the platform is not available in my location.

There are some of the jobs that are worth it but it is very rare to get them. You may even get them only five times in a month and it is not encouraging to someone who wants to make a lot of money

Most of the micro job sites I have tried pay only 5-10 cents per task, therefore, I cannot suggest the sites like picoworkers, microworkers, rapidworkers (that I have tried), I hear mTurk pays well. However, I have never tried mTurk because the platform is not available in my location.
I don't just know what is the issue because from what I observed back then many micro jobs website use to pay good rate per task but now many of them pay few cents for completing jobs I don't know if it's from the rate they get from advertiser's

I currently use Seo-fast.ru and also aviso.bz although both are Russian and you can have problems at first to use it since everything is in Russian and you need to use a translator for example google translator, but it has many tasks to do and it is easy to earn money there and has instant payments.

I don't use microwork sites because they offer too little money for me or the tasks are very time-consuming. I don't like this way to earn money because many of the jobs require me to post positive reviews. which means I'm supporting fake reviews, so that's why I don't use these types of sites anymore.

I do not like Amazon Mturk, I think that it is more difficult to complete tasks there than in other similar sites and you can easily get confused there. I will recommend other advanced micro job sites to you: Rapidworkers, SproutGigs, Jobboy (Hiretalents) Workupjob and Microworkers are the top five most efficient and powerful sites.

I think that micro job sites could be worth it if you tend to make around $2 per day quite easily in there. However, this depends entirely upon how much work is available.

Freelancing Platforms: Websites like Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer allow you to offer your skills and services on a freelance basis. While these platforms are not solely focused on microwork, you can find smaller projects or gigs that you can complete quickly, such as proofreading, graphic design, or social media management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds