Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Meta Quest 3, anyone getting one?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am looking to get myself a Meta Quest 3. After seeing what it can do, I am really excited to just use it around the house. And I could possibly use it as another PC screen, so I can do VR gaming on my PC possibly. Who here is going to get the new Meta Quest 3? I hear it's going for like $500, so honestly not that bad compared to how much premium ones go for. Like $1000+. I know Meta has a more expensive VR headset too that goes for $1000+. But this is like a budget headset for people who can't or will not dish out that much money for a VR experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
My youngest has been going on about wanting a VR headset since last year at Christmas but it was way above budget last year for me.

I have looked at the Meta Quest 3 and the Meta Quest 2 and personally, I feel for the first VR headset for him and also my other kids, the Meta Quest 2 seems like the better option right now so that may be what I go for unless I find a good deal on the Meta Quest 3 around Black Friday.

I haven't even used any of these headsets yet, I don't know what virtual reality looks like through them, I'd like to try them before deciding whether to buy one, many friends say it looks pretty good and that in a few years when the technology improves it will be awesome, I've never worn one of these virtual headsets yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds