Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mental health niche a good niche to get into these days?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I feel like mental health is a very serious thing that everyone needs to take seriously. With that being said, I feel like mental health has been taken more seriously by people all over the world in recent years, as more businesses are taking it seriously, as well as in politics and more. I think the mental health niche is going to pop off. Would it be good to invest in?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a mental health niche website. When I started this website, I thought I would get a lot of traffic because mental health topics are highly searched topics on the internet. However, I did not get tons of traffic on my mental health website. The website has a lot of mental health articles and a mental health support community, yet it failed to gain traction.

Mental health niche is a niche that is highly valuable but undervalued I don't know about many countries or other countries but I know about my country which is Nigeria anything that has to do with medical beat mental or physical it is highly and grossly underdeveloped and mismanaged for example imagine a doctor working in a bank. Just think about it does it make sense

I feel like mental health is a very serious thing that everyone needs to take seriously. With that being said, I feel like mental health has been taken more seriously by people all over the world in recent years, as more businesses are taking it seriously, as well as in politics and more. I think the mental health niche is going to pop off. Would it be good to invest in?

More and more people are looking for cure for their mental diseases. This is because now more and more people are looking for advice related to mental health nowadays. So, creating a reliable blog related to this niche could be a profitable thing to do.

Everybody can benefit from having a mental health section. But members have to realize that if it's a general forum, having one board for mental health may not be enough for the more serious afflictions. Then I'd recommend going to a forum whose niche is Mental Health as the primary source. You're more apt to find better help & support there.

A mental health niche forum is scarce from my observations. There's a need for more of it because there are so many cases of people with different mental health issues and they need help. Even if you don't need it for yourself, you might need the information you get there for a friend.

I feel that mental health does not get taken as seriously as it should and we need more awareness about it.

Knowing whether the mental health niche will work for you is a difficult one without trying. If you were to create some informative content on the site and other information that could be needed by those suffering from mental health, then it could work.

It is something worth trying if you are wanting to do that and especially if you are someone who is passionate about getting the word out there about mental health and trying to get it taken more seriously.

To be very honest with you, since I've been making use of forums for years I can only recall being only on about 3 or maximum 4 mental health forum niche which is why I believe it's something that is very rare.

So if it is something that someone is very committed in building, I'm sure it is going to gain a lot of ground in being popular.

To be very honest with you, since I've been making use of forums for years I can only recall being only on about 3 or maximum 4 mental health forum niche which is why I believe it's something that is very rare.

So if it is something that someone is very committed in building, I'm sure it is going to gain a lot of ground in being popular.

This is the point. It is a niche that a lot of people are not delving into at the moment. So, anyone that is committed to making things happen can decide to make a push and see how they can build a good mental health community. Those that I've been on are not widely promoted and I wonder why it is so.

This is the point. It is a niche that a lot of people are not delving into at the moment. So, anyone that is committed to making things happen can decide to make a push and see how they can build a good mental health community. Those that I've been on are not widely promoted and I wonder why it is so.
Forum niches which are very rare gets attention more than the regular forums. If I want to start a new forum, I will look for a new niche which is limited and not a general used niche. It may take time to build membership and traffic in the beginning but it will be worth it when it picks up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds