Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Maximum that you have earned in a day working on faucets?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
Most say that it's not a good idea to stick with Faucets but there are times I waste more time on them and regret it later but I would like to know if there was a case when you were able to earn a good amount from a faucet and how much was the amount and are you still able to earn that amount on daily basis?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most say that it's not a good idea to stick with Faucets but there are times I waste more time on them and regret it later but I would like to know if there was a case when you were able to earn a good amount from a faucet and how much was the amount and are you still able to earn that amount on daily basis?
I don't like them anymore
I used to do them but not anymore because I am now working on good websites.

I know what you mean and this is why I am ignoring these faucets for many days now and have not even completed daily login on many

I know what you mean and this is why I am ignoring these faucets for many days now and have not even completed daily login on many
That is good and you should make sure that you utilize your time well so that you are going to be able to complete your task on paid to post forum everyday

I need to use my time wisely and I feel when we don't feel like posting we should use these faucets and PTC to earn

I think making even 100 satoshis are not bad as we can get paid sooner as other websites pay low and pay once a month

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds