Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketplace disputes

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have a marketplace section on your forum? In case you have a marketplace section, how do you protect the transactions between the users? Do you allow users to file dispute? How do you handle disputes in the marketplace?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes a user disappears completely from the platform so even if you ban this user you will pay the user twice so this user after he cashs out earns and recovers the scammed person's assets. That is what is happening. The people must implement another system of donations. Like for example I know @AlexanderM does not allow it but this is an example how things must operates. I donate to you 5000 biznotes then it is not credited to biznotes and you cash out them. It is credited to marketplace biznotes. After @AlexanderM verify integrity of transactions then he pays you 50 $ after no one complains that @Nomad has scammed him. If biznotes are donated to Valued Contributors or Staff users and then it is credited to biznotes of receiver then @AlexanderM will pay people twice. It is just an example on how things must operates and not a suggestion on various PTP platforms.

I think a solution to this problem is adding Escrow service. I was once on a forum where peer to per transactions were protected by Escrow service and the admin charged a certain fees for this service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds