Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing through short videos

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Popularity of tiktok has promoted the evolution of short videos on multiple social platforms. In the last few years, we have seen the rise of a lot of short video platforms from tiktok to youtube shorts, facebook reels, and instagram reels. If you want to do video marketing, you should definitely try short videos.

Advertisement Placeholder
However short videos if you do not have much details sometimes if there is many details you split into various videos.

Popularity of tiktok has promoted the evolution of short videos on multiple social platforms. In the last few years, we have seen the rise of a lot of short video platforms from tiktok to youtube shorts, facebook reels, and instagram reels. If you want to do video marketing, you should definitely try short videos.
Short videos are gaining popularity on daily basis mostly among content creators because it is very easy to create short videos and make money from it on so many social media platforms.

Your post does not make any sense, please clarify what you are trying to say.
Means if the short video is speaking about react js course it could be splitted into a serie of 5 minutes video tutorial like 20 videos of 5 minutes instead of long course of 1 hour and a half where in each video you spread little informations.

Means if the short video is speaking about react js course it could be splitted into a serie of 5 minutes video tutorial like 20 videos of 5 minutes instead of long course of 1 hour and a half where in each video you spread little informations.
The short videos I was talking about are tiktok videos, youtube shorts or reels that are under 60 seconds.

A friend of mine is doing instgram reel, but he don't know how to earn. That Facebook reel or instgram reel earning have to be started, you know how to?

Definitely nowadays video marketing is one of the best ways to promote your products or business especially in TikTok and Instagram.

A friend of mine is doing instgram reel, but he don't know how to earn. That Facebook reel or instgram reel earning have to be started, you know how to?
You need 10 k followers on Instagram before you can start earning from Instagram Reels. For Facebook Reels, you need just 1000 views in the last 30 days.

You need 10 k followers on Instagram before you can start earning from Instagram Reels. For Facebook Reels, you need just 1000 views in the last 30 days.
Thanks for this, and what extra we need to do? Like how ne will be able to built?

The main requirement, of course, is to publish videos and get views and engagements on our videos. The key to gaining visibility is building followers and actively publishing videos.

In that case, start creating reels, once you have some videos and once you reached the requirement (for example 1000 views for facebook reels), you can start making money.

In that case, start creating reels, once you have some videos and once you reached the requirement (for example 1000 views for facebook reels), you can start making money.
Reel only need individual I'd or a group / page?
I would like to start in group too, there are more views.

You need a page for the Facebook Reel. I think you can share Reels on groups as well but I have not done that so I cannot be sure of it

That is true and I even noticed that a lot of people prefer video marketing. It is more entertaining

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds