Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money From Website: Running Ads Vs. Selling Products

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can make money from your website through multiple methods. One of the easiest ways is to use ad networks like AdSense. Another less common but also profitable method is to sell products. You can either sell affiliate products or your own products. Have you tried both of these methods, which method was more profitable for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think not even selling products. Some websites earn from microcredit. Like, for example, the website offers to remove 3 unwanted items from your picture and then pay today only 0,7 $ and enjoy the service for 7 days with 50 % discounts means 0,35 $, and if not satisfied you do not renew and offers such AI services, and then offers to renew for 7 days for original price that is 0,7 $ and 50 % discount as welcome bonus then back to original price or for one month for 3 $ but as a new user you get 50 % for 1.5 $ or for one year for 36,50 $ but as a new user you get discount of 50 %. Then you find yourself when subscribing near to end a discount between 20 % and 35 %. Such subscriptions on AI services bring money better than Google Adwords itself.

I think not even selling products. Some websites earn from microcredit. Like, for example, the website offers to remove 3 unwanted items from your picture and then pay today only 0,7 $ and enjoy the service for 7 days with 50 % discounts means 0,35 $, and if not satisfied you do not renew and offers such AI services, and then offers to renew for 7 days for original price that is 0,7 $ and 50 % discount as welcome bonus then back to original price or for one month for 3 $ but as a new user you get 50 % for 1.5 $ or for one year for 36,50 $ but as a new user you get discount of 50 %. Then you find yourself when subscribing near to end a discount between 20 % and 35 %. Such subscriptions on AI services bring money better than Google Adwords itself.
I did not get it what kind of monetization method you are trying to explain. However, I also believe some methods can earn you better than adsense. For example, if your CPC rate is $1, you will earn $1 from one click but if your affiliate ads pays you 10 percent commission and if your visitors bought the product that cost $100, you will earn $10 from a single ad engagement.

I did not get it what kind of monetization method you are trying to explain. However, I also believe some methods can earn you better than adsense. For example, if your CPC rate is $1, you will earn $1 from one click but if your affiliate ads pays you 10 percent commission and if your visitors bought the product that cost $100, you will earn $10 from a single ad engagement.
The monetization by offering subscription services to resume everything. Like this tool is limited to 3 conversions per day to give any effect that you want like AI image removal and there is for example 24 day pass to change to unlimited per 24 hours or a subscription to a weekly or monthly option.

Selling subscriptions can certainly be a good monetization method but it is really difficult to get paying subscribers. Well, I have used a lot of earning platforms but I have paid for subscriptions only occasionally.

Selling subscriptions can certainly be a good monetization method but it is really difficult to get paying subscribers. Well, I have used a lot of earning platforms but I have paid for subscriptions only occasionally.
There is a difference between subscription and pay as you go. Like for example if there is subscription there is 30 % discount than regular price pay as you go. This is because site knows subscription for all life is a monthly income to the website.

I don't think there is much difference between subscription and pay as you go. Subscription can be for one month, two months, yearly, etc. You can subscribe whenever you need it. That's what pay as you go is, right?

in general both ways are good , but in my opinion it depends on a lot factors .
Can you be more specific? I mean what factors determine whether you make more with ads or through product sale? You sure need traffic but what will earn you better with the same amount if traffic.

I don't think there is much difference between subscription and pay as you go. Subscription can be for one month, two months, yearly, etc. You can subscribe whenever you need it. That's what pay as you go is, right?
Pay as you go means that for example you purchase without require that you renew when your upgrade ends, that means an occasional client that upgrades occasionnally when service is needed unlike subscription where each month you pay for upgrade fee, mostly done by credit card or a new invoice generated to pay with crypto when it runs out or authorize from your wallet for debit funds on crypto when it ends without need manual renew.

A lot of sellers have lower fees if you pay for a longer term, for instance, you might have $10 monthly payment, which brings annual payment to $120 but they might have just $100. If you are using it for a longer time, subscribing for a longer period can be a better option.

A lot of sellers have lower fees if you pay for a longer term, for instance, you might have $10 monthly payment, which brings annual payment to $120 but they might have just $100. If you are using it for a longer time, subscribing for a longer period can be a better option.
It is reduction to conclude everything.

These days a lot of sellers also try to sell through subscription model instead of one time price. While one time price can be high, subscription price is low, so yo might have more customers if you are selling through subscription model.

These days a lot of sellers also try to sell through subscription model instead of one time price. While one time price can be high, subscription price is low, so yo might have more customers if you are selling through subscription model.
Because some people need the service for one month for example so why are they going to pay for the service every month, it would be money wasting? Or for example occasionnally needs premium services.

I think pay as you go is a nice selling strategy. When you offer this option, people can buy whenever they need it. If you are selling products and services from your website, you can use this option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds