Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money From Videos: Long Video Vs. Short Videos

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
W hat kind of videos can earn you money easily, long videos or short videos? Well, I believe short videos can help you make money faster than long videos. You can start creating short videos with basic skills but long videos need video making and editing skills. If you make your short video slightly longer, like 70-80 seconds. When it is just a few seconds longer than the short video requirement, you can publish it as a normal video and earn from ad revenue and other methods as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think when it comes to YouTube, engagement is key. You can make short videos, but you have less chances of putting ads on them. Putting out a longer video, like 30 min to an hour, you could potentially put multiple ads. Plus, YouTube looks for watch count, likes, comments etc. So the more engagement you get, the better.

Based on what I have seen, the debate between the long form and short form videos for making money online is a very interesting one. In my opinion, it is important to stress that both have their merits and they could be a profitable way to make money depending on your goals and your audience. However, short videos are very good for capturing attention of the audience very quickly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds