Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money from Instant Forum Companies

These companies provide sites that are made quickly without extra work on the part of the individual forum maker. In fact, these forums can be made from cellphones and tablets probably. Anyway, do you feel that making another one of these companies could be profitable or even pay the bills? How might someone triumph in this endeavor?

O.K., some famous companies I know are ForumMotion and ProBoards. What are some other ones?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm interested! Can you tell me more about this? I would like to manage my own forum site, share my affiliate links there, and eventually attract new customers in the process. If I could manage it easily, that would be amazing!

ForumMotion and ProBoards are free forum hosting. Users can create free forums by using these services. The companies that created these products make money in two ways, one, by selling premium services, and two by running ads on user-generated forum. I think this is a profitable venture

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds