Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Faceless Videos For YouTube, Is It Really Profitable?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you want to make money on youtube, and search for easiest ways to create youtube videos and make money, you will find that a lot of youtube guru suggests that you make faceless videos. Faceless videos are the videos where you do not show your face, you just show visuals and talk in the background or use text as narration. Have you done this, have you made money?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've tried it so many times because any video called how to make money will have the idea of a short video without your own face. In my opinion, it is possible, however, to release a lot of videos and stably. I didn't succeed because I was too lazy and lost interest in it very soon, and it was difficult for me to choose a topic for a video that would be interesting to many people

yes, it is technically possible to make money form any kinds of views and you do not have to show your face or even speak behind the camera but you need to produce content on a consistent basis

They are profitable but you will need more work to make your channel known and start making money with them, that's what I think, a channel where you show your face will have more engagement and acceptance.

If you show your face, it will add authenticity to your content. But if you are not an expert on the topic that you are trying to cover in your video, it does not make sense. If you have collected information to be presented on the video talking behind the camera might be a better option

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds