Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Love it if your sport stars are replaced with robots

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
Replacing robots with my any human sport player is gonna kill the emotional connection between sports fans.

The absence of human error and improvisation will make match very predictable and not fun but however favorable to those that match bets.

Robots are programmed with rules and decrease in excitement dramas that captivates the audience.

Well I know engineers, they might cook up something like matches between robot but definitely not replaced the human players .

Certainly, those into robotics will find this very captivating as they will learn a lot and the engineers in charge will be proud of their production.

Share your thoughts on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think this will be possible because all team and supporters lose their sense and this is my point of view only, they cannot change human feelings and decrease followers.

I do not think this will be possible because all team and supporters lose their sense and this is my point of view only, they cannot change human feelings and decrease followers.
The human feeling is what I feel should be affected. I watch football because of how emotional some of these players can be, and I have others that watch the game because of that as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds