Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking forward to Deadpool 3?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
New photos have leaked of the new Deadpool 3 movie being filmed. It officially stars Hugh Jackman reprising his role as Wolverine, this time donning his original yellow attire. Check out some of the photos below. Are you psyched for this movie as much as I am?

deadpool-wolverine-071123-4-f5fe484437164613b832d261b6115c14.jpg
deadpool-wolverine-071123-2-f8971c644b6b4323a6316c18e98e897a.jpg
ryan-reynolds-hugh-jackman-deadpool-3-costumes-071023-01-f9754212c90a409fb12417082ef03acc.jpg

Also here's the article showcasing these new pics. There is some other details about casting in the article.

Advertisement Placeholder
As much as I have watched the Deadpool movies in the past, I feel that my youngest and eldest sons are the ones that are the most excited about Deadpool 3.

Both of them have spent a lot of time watching the previous movies and they do keep mentioning the new one so they definitely seem excited about it.

As much as I have watched the Deadpool movies in the past, I feel that my youngest and eldest sons are the ones that are the most excited about Deadpool 3.

Both of them have spent a lot of time watching the previous movies and they do keep mentioning the new one so they definitely seem excited about it.

I have always been very excited with Deadpool movie franchise. It's been awesome truly. Now, in Deadpool 3, we are having the Wolverine in it which is incredible. But with what's happened with Hollywood, we are going to stay a long time till we see Deadpool 3.

The sooner the strike is called off, the sooner we can be able to watch Deadpool 3. I hope they sort out the demands which gave rise for the strike before December, to give most movies on hold chance of being ready by early next year.

Even with the on going twin strike, there are still some A-list celebrities like Anne Hathaway, Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, Glenn Close and Dakota Fanning who are still working and this have completely crippled Hollywood.

SAG-AFTRA have recently approved some agreements with independent producers that's made it possible for about 110 movies and TV series to still be in production during the strike but unfortunately, Deadpool 3 isn't among them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds