Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Lend money to online friends

Advertisement Placeholder
I have done that a number of times. Those are not large amounts though!
So what stops you from doing this? You just don't trust people over online or is it something else?

Your account has a chance to get hacked in the following circumstances:
1. If You have Pirated Softwares
2. If You have Outdated applications
3. If You have Infected system
4. If you're browsing internet on an open network or a network which doesn't belong to you.
5. If you're a target of some hackers :p

Otherthan these you don't have to worry about anything, unless I missed anything! :p But most of the backs have otp which will be send to your mobile, which you will need to make any transactions! :|

True xpl0iter, but it wont be long for me to jump into action. As i have just started using online money transactions i feel that i would get rid of the fear in lending some money to my friends or online members.

I doubt this is the same, but it's along the lines of "Trust" when it comes to lending. I gave a fellow webmaster $120 or w/e to buy me a copy of xenForo as my bank does not allow UK, or anything in that area to be purchased. He knows who he is :inlove: Sylar :)

Well- I won't deny that xpl0iter lent me a little bit of cash when I needed it. :) I paid it back with interest.... It was only a few dollars but it helped a lot. I paid to renew someone's domain... They paid me within 2 days, :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds