Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who lied about their finances?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever met someone who outright lied about their finances? Or fibbed that they were making more money than what they were actually making? I've known some people who exaggerated their wealth, but no one to the point where they lied about all of their life. Have you ever encountered anyone who lied about their finances? Did it result in any issues?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever met someone who outright lied about their finances? Or fibbed that they were making more money than what they were actually making? I've known some people who exaggerated their wealth, but no one to the point where they lied about all of their life. Have you ever encountered anyone who lied about their finances? Did it result in any issues?

Well, many government officials usually lie about accounts. This happens frequently as corruption is one of the main problems in our country. They usually lie about circulation of cash. This leads to the downfall of a country. Having said that, private departments are still pretty much better in here.

Most of the people who are buying luxury brands are actually liars. They want to pretend to be well off by using luxury brands. A lot of people lie about finances. They never accept that they are in financial hardship, they pretend that everything is in order. I don't know why people are so afraid of accepting their low income.

A lot of government officials in my country do this very well because they always want to hide they are not embezzling public funds as it is something most of them are always very good at doing because they will never use the public fund to do things for the public to enjoy.

Many governmental officials in many countries are involved in taking bribes and this is also one of the main reason why they try their best to hide their financial positions. It is quite common for them to hide their identity and financial conditions so that they could never get caught.

This is quite popular with those advertising high risk investment programs. They will claim to have made a lot of money from these businesses just to lure unsuspecting individuals into putting their hard-earned money into the investment. Once I notice that someone advertising a business is saying too much about how much they've made, I won't want to invest in such business.

This is quite popular with those advertising high risk investment programs. They will claim to have made a lot of money from these businesses just to lure unsuspecting individuals into putting their hard-earned money into the investment. Once I notice that someone advertising a business is saying too much about how much they've made, I won't want to invest in such business.

This is something many HYIP programs also do. I have seen many HYIP programs spending a lots of money on advertising their programs. They also claim that they many investors have spent a huge amount of money when it comes to investing in such kind of programs. However, in reality it is all a big lie just to entice new investors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds