Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Jumaworkers

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Jumaworkers is a micro job platform where employers can hire people for their surveys, influencer marketing campaigns, social media tasks, web testing, etc. and workers can work on these jobs to make money. If you have used picoworkers (sproutsgig) or micro workers, jumaworkers is almost similar kind of platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
This website is new and I have not seen any payment proof yet but I have visit the website and its like they are going to have more rewarding task than picoworkers they may stand out if they gain good reputation and pays on time I beleive the website is very legit

I have been a user of Jumawokers for 5 months now and as I see it it is a Legitimate micro jobs site. yes It opened new somewhere in November 2021. You can also become an advertiser, create your task and get work completed.

I have been a user of Jumawokers for 5 months now and as I see it it is a Legitimate micro jobs site. yes It opened new somewhere in November 2021. You can also become an advertiser, create your task and get work completed.
Great! How do you compare this site with other similar site in terms of availability of tasks and the pay rate. I have been in a lot of micro job sites but these days I am not on any micro job sites.

I've never heard of Jumaworkers, do you know if it's paying? That is, do you have any proof of payment? Or haven't you used it?

I've never heard of Jumaworkers, do you know if it's paying? That is, do you have any proof of payment? Or haven't you used it?
I have not worked on this site, so I have no payment proof to show. I think the site is around 3 years old, if it was not paying I do not think this site would last for 3 years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds