Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Joining smaller communities?

22_22

Reputable member
Credits
Do you join small communities or do you join more established forums? Do you prefer to join small or larger communities based on their forum niche?

I hope I made sense on that last question but yeah... I quite enjoy a smaller Football forum so you are discussing it with just a few people with a more relaxed community but I do prefer larger webmaster and admin forums, although I do like them as small communities too. The more the merrier as long as they all have something unique about them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tend to like smaller communities if they have nice staffs and it is active.
On larger communities getting a personal touch or feelings are very hard to find.

I like to join smaller communities and grow with them. For me, if I am there from the start I get a little bit of that 'I helped you grow!' feeling and it is a nice feeling. ^_^

I only like joining small communities, I joined here when it was still in the uterus *lovely sight*, then I started posting and growing with the community. Big forums that I've joined in the past like FP and TTG have ended up with me with a few hundred posts and then just abandoning activity there.

I only like joining small communities, I joined here when it was still in the uterus *lovely sight*, then I started posting and growing with the community. Big forums that I've joined in the past like FP and TTG have ended up with me with a few hundred posts and then just abandoning activity there.
And now Gytix will be remembered forever as one of the key persons in the creation of webgurubb!

Thats the beauty of joining smaller forums from the start! :)

It just depends. I could see myself joining a small community if I was interested in the niche, however if it was just a random-ass forum, I would veer away from it. Large communities can have the same effect. If I see it being a lousy forum that doesn't get much community interaction, I'd leave it, large board or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds