Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

James Gunn recasting everyone in Justice League

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The Snyderverse is no more, and I am okay with that. I was not a fan of most of the Snyderverse movies. I only ever enjoyed the movies James Gunn put out, or what others were doing, like Joker, and The Batman. Two movies not even tied into the snyderverse.

Now that Zach Snyder is no longer involved in DC films, we can see what James Gunn has planned, and it looks like a total reboot is coming. Every actor in the most recent iteration of the Justice League will not be reprising their roles. Jason Mamoa as Aquaman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Henry Cavill as Superman, and Ben Afleck as Batman, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg. Am I missing anyone?

Do you trust James Gunn's vision for the new DCEU? Or do you with Snyder got a chance to finish up on his universe?

Advertisement Placeholder
The Snyderverse is no more, and I am okay with that. I was not a fan of most of the Snyderverse movies.

Maybe they'll have a better fun of luck this time around. They seem to keep getting actors that are either breaking the law and doing things that are immoral or they are getting actors that just don't want to commit to the characters long term like Robert Downey Junior, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, or Scarlet Johansson did for Marvel

I'm a Snyderverse fan. It saddens me Zach Snyder is no longer involved in DC film. I will follow him to anywhere he goes. Rebel Moon is coming soon and I bet it's going to be a banger. James Gunn? I'm not sure about him but let's see what he's got up his sleeves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds