Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your site appealing to the eye?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you run a site, you have to make sure it's easy on the eyes. I've seen some really rough looking sites over the years, some that have horrible color schemes, horrible layout, and more. Have you ever had to change your sites look because people threw a fit about the design and look? When I made my first free site for example, it was the ugliest looking site out there. It reminded me of the sites from the early 90s, where they were just always a mess of junk all over the place. Anyway, is your site appealing to the human eye?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, the design and overall aesthetics of a website play a crucial role in attracting and retaining visitors. User experience and visual appeal are important factors in determining the success of a website. I intend to incorporate high-quality images, videos, and graphics which can capture users' attention and make the website more visually appealing and engaging.

I like to create a site that is simple, easy to navigate, and provides useful and interesting content. Visual esthetics are never on my cards. My website is good to look at but it might not be classified as appealing to the eyes. Visual appeal might hold visitors for a while but it is the content that ultimately keeps the visitors on the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds