Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Your Business Prepared For The Next Wave Of Pandemic?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Pandemic proved to be a really big problem for many businesses out there. Many businesses closed down and many people had to suffer. However, let's say if we had to face the problem of pandemic once again, then what will you do? How will you conduct business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think I am going to allow any kind of this occurrence to affect my business again. I have made with variations in such a way that things like this is not going to be a worry for me going forward

I am one of those who learnt solemnly from the effects of the pandemic. If it ever happens again, I am prepared for it. It taught me the importance of having emergency funds savings, having an online presence for business and the importance of having a side hustle that you can do from home when offline workspaces are closed.

I don't have a business currently. My advice to all business owners would be to be at alert and be prepared for anything that can be a threat to their business such as another wave of the pandemic.

Most of the business owners have learnt their lessons and we have learnt to establish an online presence for our business because the pandemic made all land businesses to collapse but businesses with online presence persisted.

Most of the business owners have learnt their lessons and we have learnt to establish an online presence for our business because the pandemic made all land businesses to collapse but businesses with online presence persisted.

I think that a wise businessman is the one who always prepare for such kind of conditions beforehand. However, no one was predicting the pandemic. I am sure many people would get into trouble in case a second wave of pandemic comes again.

Well i believe i am prepared for the next wave if there should be one. Though we do not pray for such to occur but one has to be always prepared. Most of my transactions are done online, so if there should be another lockdown, it would not affect 95% of my business.

Well i believe i am prepared for the next wave if there should be one. Though we do not pray for such to occur but one has to be always prepared. Most of my transactions are done online, so if there should be another lockdown, it would not affect 95% of my business.
You just never can tell when it is going to come and that is why it is advisable for you to make plans to ensure that your business is well prepared if it eventually comes. You are going to be on a safer side as you are making a lot of transactions only online.

I think that a wise businessman is the one who always prepare for such kind of conditions beforehand. However, no one was predicting the pandemic. I am sure many people would get into trouble in case a second wave of pandemic comes again.
It is crystal clear that there are business owners who will not learn from their previous errors . Such the company owned will definitely crash during the process because there is need for an overhaul the business settings to prepare for any case of unforeseen events.

During the covid pandemic, my AdSense revenue dropped by 70 percent. I have not still recovered from the loss. If the next pandemic comes, and if I again lose 70 percent of my AdSense earnings, it will be really hard for me to survive.

There shouldn't be any wave of any pandemic and it's not something bi would want to discuss as I don't pray for such. That's actually a global threat and what we need to do is hope we don't experience that again.

It is crystal clear that there are business owners who will not learn from their previous errors . Such the company owned will definitely crash during the process because there is need for an overhaul the business settings to prepare for any case of unforeseen events.

Well, I also feel that many businesses will collapse again if the pandemic comes back in the the world once again. Many businesses have still not learned their lesson. If the pandemic comes once again, things will go worse.

Well, I also feel that many businesses will collapse again if the pandemic comes back in the the world once again. Many businesses have still not learned their lesson. If the pandemic comes once again, things will go worse.
The businesses that would collapse if such thing occur again are businesses that does not have a solid management structure.
It is necessary for companies to prepare for the unforeseen occurrence. The pandemic must have taught them lot of lessons.

The reason why many offline are giving their business and online presence is that they are preparing the business ahead for what might happens in the future like the issue of pandemic.

The reason why many offline are giving their business and online presence is that they are preparing the business ahead for what might happens in the future like the issue of pandemic.

We must remember that problems like pandemic are inevitable. Moreover, the pandemic could hit again and cause many problems for many people. I know that many people are still not prepared to deal with this issue. They will suffer from losses if the pandemic hits once again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds