Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there work you just won't do?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is there any jobs you just won't do? Are there any jobs, even if they pay really good, that you wouldn't do? Lets stay within the legal parameters though. So for me, I would never work at a restaurant. I can't do a service job like that. It's bad enough I did a call center job that was dealing with people over the phone. To have to see customers in person, I couldn't handle it. At least I don't think I could.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the work which I won't be interested in doing is becoming a driver for a company or even personal drivers for other individuals. I hate being on the road driving too long because driving wears me out very quickly especially when I get stuck in traffic for hours like our road is always congested.

One of the work which I won't be interested in doing is becoming a driver for a company or even personal drivers for other individuals. I hate being on the road driving too long because driving wears me out very quickly especially when I get stuck in traffic for hours like our road is always congested.

There are many different kinds of jobs that I would never choose. There are many reasons for that. Some jobs are not at all appealing to me and a few of them are not at all related to my field. So, there are just a few options available to me. Having said that, people should not choose jobs they never find appealing in the first place.

There are a lot of jobs that I do not want to do despite having skills and knowledge. I would never work in an organization that sells cigarettes, alcohol, and recreational drugs. I would never work in a night club. I would never work as a transcriptionist. I would never work in cleaning jobs.

I don't drive, so I probably would pick your job as well haha. I never got my license to drive and never really bothered to learn. Maybe I should, I don't know.
There are a lot of jobs that I do not want to do despite having skills and knowledge. I would never work in an organization that sells cigarettes, alcohol, and recreational drugs. I would never work in a night club. I would never work as a transcriptionist. I would never work in cleaning jobs.
What if those were all the jobs you could get? Would you take up one of them or none of them at all? I think cleaning jobs are fine as long as I'm not cleaning up chemical waste or something. Working a night club job sounds cool on paper, but is probably annoying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds