Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there too much gun violence in movies and tv?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you watch anything in America, you'll usually notice there is a lot of guns, shooting, and violence. I know in the US we love guns, I may not, but majority of people here seem to. And that means most of the action movies out there, often are people shooting each other with guns and using excessive forms of violence to fight back.

I'm not against guns and violence in movies, it just feels like that's the only thing movies and tv do these days. What's it like in your country? What about the ones who have banned guns?

Advertisement Placeholder
My country banned guns owning recently due to the incident that occurred. However, it was damn hard to get firearm licence even before. Movies shifted long time ago towards violence. It's no more focus on drama or some trailer stuff, it's just pure action. Movies give us simply what we desire. Think about it. If nobody would desire apples to eat them, no merchant would offer them for selling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds