Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is There An Online Marketplace Where You Could Buy Website Themes?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to website themes, there are many people who may like to have one which would make their website look beautiful. However, there are many online marketplaces where you could buy a theme for your website. Some of them are Theme Forest and Envato. These are the two most commonly used marketplaces by buyers. Having said that, what are some other kinds of great platforms where you could purchase a theme for your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know Evanto and Theme Forests. I have never bought from Evanto but I have bought from Theme Forest. Some other platforms for buying website themes and templates are Creative Market and Templates Monster. My personal favorite is Template Monster. That's because you can find themes for multiple content management systems in one place and the price is also comparatively cheaper.

I have used both of what Nomad suggested, Evanto and Theme Forests. I prefer theme forest myself. I don't know of many others though, but am happy to learn about more, so I'll keep an eye on this topic.

StudioPress is well-known for its Genesis Framework, which provides a solid foundation for WordPress themes. They offer a collection of professionally designed themes that are secure and optimized for performance.

StudioPress is well-known for its Genesis Framework, which provides a solid foundation for WordPress themes. They offer a collection of professionally designed themes that are secure and optimized for performance.

WordPress is my second favourite forum software which I enjoy making use of and I know very well that when it comes to WordPress themes, they are very good the same way you put up with Xenforo themes as well.

I have used both of what Nomad suggested, Evanto and Theme Forests. I prefer theme forest myself. I don't know of many others though, but am happy to learn about more, so I'll keep an eye on this topic.

Theme Forests is one of the best marketplace where you can get the forum themes that you wish to have. I have gotten a couple of themes for my forum in the past from there and the good thing was that there were quite cheap too. You have less to bother about when you make purchases from Theme Forests.

Theme Forests is one of the best marketplace where you can get the forum themes that you wish to have. I have gotten a couple of themes for my forum in the past from there and the good thing was that there were quite cheap too. You have less to bother about when you make purchases from Theme Forests.

I love how good their variety of themes works so well in the WordPress software. You get all the support you want when making use of Theme Forests. Xenforo offers something similar and it's also as good as what WordPress gives with its own counterpart.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds