Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to market on Tiktok without being a member?

WebKitty

Reputable member
Credits
I have a friend who wants to market his website on the platform but does not want to actively participate on it, and honestly, I cannot blame him. I would not touch that app with a 10-foot pole. I get why people do and how it can help bring site and brand awareness. I just can't get into it. Same with apps like Snapchat.

Is there a way around this that anyone knows of?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, exactly you can market your business through Tiktok without being an active member. Unlike other social networks, TikTok has a huge trend culture. Using Trending Hashtags helps a lot. Unlike Instagram or YouTube, even accounts with zero followers can get millions of views on a new video.

I've been trying to publish on tik tok for the last week, but I've only had around 5 views. I'm participating in challenges, utilizing #s, and the material is of high quality. Do you believe there may be an issue with the app? Is there anything I'm overlooking?

If you don't like to actively promote your website in Tiktok, you can always ask for help from influencers or a digital marketing company. They would create better brand awareness and presence due to their huge fan following. You can get better returns on your time and money invested.

Yes, one can market one's product on tiktok without being a member. This is where brand influencers comes in. One can make use of brand influencers and verified members on tiktok to market one's products.

Actually I dont really think it can be possible to operate on the titok without being a member. There are ways to which it operate. if you dont follow, no one will follow you.

It is important that you are a member of it so you can navigate the platform thoroughly for you to market your products.

The best way is to approach one of the influencers to help you market your product. I'm not a member of tiktok and I don't fancy how some people there believe. But I don't see anything wrong with the app. You can join and market what you want to market.

I've been working to launch a business for my mom lately and I have to say I think there's a lot of potential with TikTok. Personally, I like using it, I'm only 27 but I guess considered a little older for it, but I see a lot of mom stuff/art videos/cooking/cleaning/things I like.
I made a TikTok account the other day for my mom, posted one video, and it got over 500 views really quickly. I know that isn't a lot compared to the millions some get, but I didn't pay them a dime to advertise. I think you can reach a lot of people there and that's also where all the young people are at. I think paying to advertise through them would make an even bigger impact.

First of all I do not even understand why somebody who is not on the application will even want to market on it in the first place. Joining the application is going to do you no harm.

If you are a promoter, you must be prepared to be actively involved. Promoting product and services is not easy and that is why you must be very ready to take the cross and face the challenges that is involved.

You can work with a tiktok infleuncer and market your products and services on tiktok without being a member on the site. You can also use Tiktok ads for marketing, however, I don't know if you have to be a member to use this feature.

I have a friend who wants to market his website on the platform but does not want to actively participate on it, and honestly, I cannot blame him. I would not touch that app with a 10-foot pole. I get why people do and how it can help bring site and brand awareness. I just can't get into it. Same with apps like Snapchat.

Is there a way around this that anyone knows of?
Working with influencers that have already engaged on the platform is one method to do this. Businesses can do this by utilizing the influencer's network and leveraging their material to promote their goods and services to a larger audience.

If you want a presence on TikTok, I suggest actually making an account on there. Or at the very least parking your name so that if you do decide to use TikTok, you have that option later.

It's kinda hard to market yourself without having an account. It also looks weird if another account is shown promoting you, it would be better to have an account just for the purpose of marketing.

You can work with a tiktok infleuncer and market your products and services on tiktok without being a member on the site. You can also use Tiktok ads for marketing, however, I don't know if you have to be a member to use this feature.
Exactly, just like facebook, you can advertise your product via tiktok without being a member by seeking the service of influencer. With a not too much payment, you can your product advertise by influencer on tiktok.

If you are marketing on Tiktok through an influencer you might have to pay more money than with the tiktok ads. You also have a better reach with tiktok ads compared to using an influencer.

except that friend of yours wishes to pay people to do it for him, if not , i do not see another way out as you need to be on the platform to fully benefit from it or using it to your advantage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds