Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is learning to repair old PCs good for learning to repair new PCs?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I need to learn more about PC repair as it's something I have always wanted to learn for the better. I have taken a computer repair class in high school, but I didn't retain most of the stuff I learned in that class. But I figure learning how to repair old PCs is just as good as learning to repair newer PCs. A lot of the tech is the same, just better these days.

Anyway, who here still repairs old PCs and old PC tech related parts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or the skill on how to repair PC or any other tech related stuffs. It's something that I don't get into doing as long as I know that there are professionals who can be able to do it for me. I will simply have it taken to them and pay them to do their job very well.

Older computers are not quite the same anymore. A lot has changed. It is actually easier to build one now then it was 15 years ago. I would say just to learn on new ones.

Older computers are not quite the same anymore. A lot has changed. It is actually easier to build one now then it was 15 years ago. I would say just to learn on new ones.

This has been the way I have been going with my PC ever since I don't have any knowledge on how to repair my old ones. I usually take them to the professional to help me and fix whatever that is broken but ever since it's easier for me to get a new one, once I am satisfied with the performance of my old PC and want to upgrade, I will simply get a new one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds