Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it really easy to make money with short videos?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of platforms offer short video monetization program. For instance, you can make money form short videos on youtube, tiktok, facebook and instagram. However, the main question is how easy it is to make money from short videos on these platforms? Do you publish short videos, do you make money form short videos?

Advertisement Placeholder
While it is possible to make money with short videos, it's not necessarily easy. It requires creativity, consistency, understanding of the platform's algorithm, and a lot of hard work. You also need to build a significant follower base who are engaged and interested in the content you are producing. Some platforms like YouTube and TikTok have partnership programs where creators can earn money from ads, brand partnerships, or viewer donations. However, the amount of money one can earn varies greatly and is not guaranteed. It also often takes time to start earning significant amounts.

I don't think it's easy, but it's not excessively difficult either, you need to have good content and good video editing, with this you can start generating money, I think the difficult thing is to make a lot of money with it, that's where things get more complicated, since it's a very competitive market.

I don't think it's easy, but it's not excessively difficult either, you need to have good content and good video editing, with this you can start generating money, I think the difficult thing is to make a lot of money with it, that's where things get more complicated, since it's a very competitive market.
I think the requirements are really big. For example, you can enable monetization on youtube shorts only when you have 10 million views in trhe past 90 days, that's a big requirement.

I think the requirements are really big. For example, you can enable monetization on youtube shorts only when you have 10 million views in trhe past 90 days, that's a big requirement.
Yes, but you also have to keep in mind that YouTube Reels generate many more views than long videos, I have seen very stupid reels have millions and millions of views, it all depends on how much you understand what people like to see in reels, mostly memes and funny videos will generate a lot of traction and you will quickly reach that threshold.

Youtube shorts play in a loop, and if your video can get into the loop a lot of people will be watching it even when they are not your subscribers. That's why getting views on short videos is somewhat easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds