Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a CEO to take ownership of a company?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If I ever get to a point where I can run my own company, and hire COOs or CEOs, I want to make sure that those people in power can't in turn take control of my company and take ownership. I know crazy things have happened to people and their companies, but that usually comes in when their are shareholders and stuff like that. Can someone like a CEO take ownership of your company? Or is it hard to do that unless you own some shares in the company?

Advertisement Placeholder
The thing with the CEO trying to take ownership of a business or a company is that it happens when those in charge feel that the owner of the company is not getting involved as expected. So, those in charge wil find out loopholes about the company and use it to their advantage.

If you own a company how can someone, even a CEO, take over your company without you signing the ownership transfer documents? The CEO can embezzle the company's funds but there is no way he can take over your company unless he makes an offer to buy the company from you and you transfer ownership

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds