Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it good to invest in cigarettes?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
These days we don't see much of anything about cigarettes. We don't ever see ads for cigs here in the states. I remember when I was a kid and we'd see ads for cigs all over tv and magazines. Maybe still in magazines, but that seems to be the only place you see cig ads. With that being said, is it even a good idea to invest in anything cigarette related?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's essential to conduct thorough research, analyze the risks and potential rewards, and consider your own values and investment goals before making any investment decision. Consulting with a financial advisor is generally a good idea to get personalized advice based on your specific situation and investment objectives.

I sincerely believe that this is a very exploited market and that it already had its peak in the early twentieth century and late nineteenth century, in addition to now many new devices are coming out such as vapers and tobacco heaters such as IQOS or GLO, perhaps the tobacco industry is already governed by a few brands and is going down a different path, with new technologies in terms of smoking.

Well the investment might be good or bad because it all depends on the level of your research and its outcome.

If your research gives you a high possibilities to invest, I think it might be a good idea.

Well the investment might be good or bad because it all depends on the level of your research and its outcome.

If your research gives you a high possibilities to invest, I think it might be a good idea.

Cigarette is a very big addiction for a lot of people which is why it is a business that is moving so well.

I definitely believe that if someone have the opportunity to invest in cigarettes, it is something that is most likely going to pay very well, so I would say it should be considered.

There are businesses that I would never invest in even if they are highly profitable businesses. Cigarettes and alcohol are some of them. I don't drink and I don't smoke, I believe these products harm society. I would never invest in anything that doe snot good to the society.

It's essential to conduct thorough research, analyze the risks and potential rewards, and consider your own values and investment goals before making any investment decision. Consulting with a financial advisor is generally a good idea to get personalized advice based on your specific situation and investment objectives.

Another thing you should also look into before investing in this kind of product is the location and also the culture of the people where you are going to make such investment. This is because if it is a place where it is against their culture to smoke, it is going to be a very bad investment for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds