Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to raise one child, but very responsibly, or several, but there will not be enough time for all of them?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I recently heard this statement and it made me hiccup myself because it really deserves a discussion. Everyone knows that it is not so often to raise children, and I understand this, because my parents have 4 children and I know that they did not devote a lot of time to all of us, and this makes me think that it is better to have one child, but to give her all the energy and free time and maybe this will lead to a better result

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not see a need of raising several child. Having more kids means spending more money on raising them, giving more time to look after them, and not having any kind of personal time. I will prefer just one or maximum of 2 kids

I think it would be better to just raise one child than to raise several and not have the time to devote to each of them, better quality than quantity.

It is always advisable for you too give birth to kids that you can be able to take care of properly in every single way because that is going to be better for that child's upbringing and development. If you know you cannot adequately take care of kids, it is better for you to stay out of that trouble.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds