Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is government domain ownership fraud a major problem in your country?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
In some countries cunning cheater top government employees do not want to purchase domains legally or pay their annual domain renewal fees. So they are slandering the real domain investor who they hate, slander and then falsely claiming that the domains of a private citizen belong to them and their associates who they get government jobs faking domain ownership. To cover up the government domain ownership, financial fraud, the top government employees are making fake promises of purchasing domains every year, for the last 12 years, yet do not even purchase one domain while the real domain investor is denied her fundamental rights. Do top government employees falsely claim to own the domains of a private citizen who they hate in your country also?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not heard of this issue in my home country. In fact, the government does not sell domains in my home country. There is a private company that sells country domains, and the company does not allow you to register a domain name in someone else's name.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds