Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is global inflation crippling your business?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are a lot of talks around the global headline inflation. It was said to have eased in India, for example, but the issue of inflation has remain a problem for Central banks' targets in the G20 countries. Is the global inflation affecting your local businesses or you don't even have a feel of it at all?

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no business that's not been affected by the global inflation that we have seen kept pulling everything down for years now. There's no way ri maximize profits in any business that you're doing. This is because everything keeping increasing in price. When you buy raw materials $300 today and sell at $400, on going to buy them again, you will pay $450. How's that business?

Yes, global inflation is crippling my business, I am not selling as many products as I used to sell in the past and I am not making as much money as I was making before the beginning of the inflation. Even my freelancing income and blog income have dropped drastically.

There's no business that's not been affected by the global inflation that we have seen kept pulling everything down for years now. There's no way ri maximize profits in any business that you're doing. This is because everything keeping increasing in price. When you buy raw materials $300 today and sell at $400, on going to buy them again, you will pay $450. How's that business?

This is the challenge that I am facing right now in my business. The price of most items are now increasing and I don't even understand why it is so. A bag of feed is adding extra $2 weekly and it can be a frustrating situation for most of the farmers that I know.

This is the challenge that I am facing right now in my business. The price of most items are now increasing and I don't even understand why it is so. A bag of feed is adding extra $2 weekly and it can be a frustrating situation for most of the farmers that I know.

Seriously, it's very difficult to be a businessman in my country now. The most painful heartbreak about the whole thing is that even though customers knows what's going on with inflation, when you sell your products at new increased prices, they will feel like you want to kill them. Some of them will never be willing to buy at the new prices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds