Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is buying property now a high risk investment?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With the way the housing market is going, it really feels like it's a high risk investment to buy any houses or properties these days. Because the amount we're paying for properties now, it's going to just keep going up in prices, and the housing market will continue to get worse to the point where most people won't be able to buy houses or properties. It'll be a high risk investment because you'd have to pay a ton to get said house, and who's to say the house will be worth much after years to come.

Do you ever worry that the housing market is becoming it's own high risk investment?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think buying properties is a high-risk investment. I believe property is one of the least risky investment areas. While downturn on the market can devalue your property and you might encounter a loss when you sell it, you can minimize your loss by renting your property and holding off selling until market improves.

I get your concern about the housing market. It's a tricky situation with prices skyrocketing. Considering the potential risks, it's smart to weigh the long-term value.
I get your concern about the housing market. It's a tricky situation with prices skyrocketing. Considering the potential risks, it's smart to weigh the long-term value.
By the way, have you ever checked out property in Japan? Their market dynamics might offer a different perspective, providing a fresh angle to your considerations. Just a thought!

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds