Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in solar energy

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think it would be a good time to invest in solar energy? Would it be a good idea? I think solar energy is quickly becoming the best way we supply energy to many. We have to move on from gas usage and other forms of harmful energy consumption.

Do you think now is the best time to invest in solar energy and power?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not invested in solar energy but there is a huge possibility of making money by investing in solar farms. Our government buys energy you produce through a solar farm. Government even gives subsidy in equipments.

I think now it is a very cool method of investing and it is definitely worth it. In my country, it would be especially beneficial if I had the funds, because most of our electricity generation systems have been destroyed and the sun itself helped to warm us in winter

Well, I'm not very sure, in my country many people have invested in companies related to solar energy and other renewable energies and they have gone bankrupt because there is a lot of political campaigning behind these energies and little real investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds