Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in Gold and Silver

Advertisement Placeholder
Silver, gold, and other minerals are scarce goods, more than any fiat currency which is printed endlessly and without being backed by anything other than debt, so we can say that they are right to invest in these minerals since their inflation rate is very low, we have already seen the inflationary crisis that has occurred in the world due to the waste of governments since the coronavirus crisis.

I have invested in gold but I do not have any investment in silver. One of the best things I like about investing in gold is you can sell immediately and get money. That is not the case with stocks or real estate.

Silver, gold, and other minerals are scarce goods, more than any fiat currency which is printed endlessly and without being backed by anything other than debt, so we can say that they are right to invest in these minerals since their inflation rate is very low check lear capital reviews, we have already seen the inflationary crisis that has occurred in the world due to the waste of governments since the coronavirus crisis.
I’ve been talking with my partner about putting some of our savings into gold and silver – or other materials that will likely hold their value no matter what the stock market does and no matter what happens to US currency. Ideally, we’d have some small pieces/coins easily accessible in case SHTF. Does anyone do this or have suggestions for how to get started? Good resources to check out? Reputable sellers, etc.? I’m starting with very little knowledge.

I’ve been talking with my partner about putting some of our savings into gold and silver – or other materials that will likely hold their value no matter what the stock market does and no matter what happens to US currency. Ideally, we’d have some small pieces/coins easily accessible in case SHTF. Does anyone do this or have suggestions for how to get started? Good resources to check out? Reputable sellers, etc.? I’m starting with very little knowledge.
Perhaps it is best to first inform yourself about how silver and gold work in the markets, then look for a trusted seller in your country who sells silver and gold with a certificate of authenticity, better to buy physical gold and silver, but make sure you have a good place to store it.

In our country, silver is not considered an investment. It is mainly used for ornamental purpose and create decorative items. It cannot be sold immediately just like gold and it is not possible to get loan against silver just like gold

If a country does not have its own national currency it is always possible to invest your funds in Dollars or Pound Sterling. Even Euros are not recommended. And gold and silver is not a safe bet as the demand for precious stones can fall at any time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds