Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in Antique Coins

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you invest in antique coins, have you invested in antique coins? Have you been able to profit from this investment? I once bought an antique coin. It is a 135-year-old US coin with a $1 face value. I bought it for a really high price because I thought I would be able to make really good money. However, later I found that the coin was in huge supply and did not fetch a good price. I did not sell it, it is still with me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a jar of antique coins, nothing too rare or anything, but some really old coins in the mix. We have some coins that might be worth something, but never got them checked out. I don't know if we really have anything too rare or anything though. We do have a dime from the early 1900s though, and last I heard it was worth up to $1000+, but that was back in like the early 2000s or so.

If the coin was $1000 in 2000, I think it might have gained 2 X by now. If I get a better price for the coin I own, I might sell it. Would you sell your coin if you get a good price?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds