Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Infographics

MrJohn

Credits
Have you had any luck with infographics? Have you used any on your website? I think they can be quite effective, and I can't wait to create one for my website. You can find a lot of premade ones for a couple of dollars on themeforest.

Advertisement Placeholder
hmmmn... I'm planning to make one myself I think its hard especially in choosing the best color combination for your topic, also you need more icons and stock photos to be able to make a great infographic.

Not really, but I might do some for my basketball and traveling blog. You actually got me thinking to make those now, but I am sure they are quite difficult to make but satisfying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds