Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In your opinion what niche is the best for monetizing?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
I guess its the health related niches! I mean loss weight, baby health, women health issues, etc etc. The competition is hard but still anyone who concentrates on it seems to be making good money!

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't disagree with you there cause everyone wants to be healthy as in like losing weight and things alike.

Business and Investment niches would be next after healthcare I suppose. A lot of people want to know how to make money online, especially considering the bad economic times.

I would say running a forum, blog or website about saving money and making money online :) There are so many advertising opportunities in that market. And people are always looking for ways to save and ways to make online so its an easier niche to get more attention with...

However, the owner needs to ensure they update it daily with the latest methods and information therefore they will need to be constantly researching.

I know a guy who said he brings in at least $3,000.00 USD a week from a related-niche blog!

I wouldn't think forums are the best money making sites by a long shot- there are some HYIP forums that I suppose would make a lot of cash- but you wouldn't feel very good running it knowing a lot of your members are loosing money whilst you cash out.

Investment blogs would make quite a bit, a lot of professionals read them for some reason - My Aunt recommend that I subscribe to one that she liked (I'm into that sort of stuff). I'd love to start something similar, but I'd feel a bit bad considering I only own a very small amount of shares in 4 companies- I couldn't practice what I preach.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds