Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're a musician do you make your own music for ads and promo?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Anyone here a singer or musician that can also write music? Would you ever use your talents for making music for ads and promo? If you have, did it work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not but I know someone who is and has made decent money making short beats and tunes for commercials and all sorts of things. He did it for about 20 years. He is a family friend and has since retired.

I am not a musician, when I make videos, I use royalty-free music for my videos. I hear that there are AI tools that will help you generate music, however, I am yet to try these tools.

Anyone here a singer or musician that can also write music? Would you ever use your talents for making music for ads and promo? If you have, did it work for you?

I believe that if you are very good when it comes to the kind of music that you make, there is nothing wrong in making use of your music for ads and promo so that you can be able to make more money from your skills and talent.

I am not a musician, when I make videos, I use royalty-free music for my videos. I hear that there are AI tools that will help you generate music, however, I am yet to try these tools.
These tools utilize machine learning algorithms to create original compositions or generate music based on specific inputs or styles.

I was a musician in the past but never did any music for ads.
Unfortunately those days are long in the past and now a i am a frequent guest in Audiology Island clinic.
Not sure if that has something to do with my musical activity or those are just some bad genes.

If you want to be popular in anything that you are doing you must do everything possible to bring yourself to the eyes of those that you are expecting to know about you and I believe that advertisement is the only way you can be able to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds