Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could go back in time and relive a day..

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd love to go back and spend the day with my grandpa. He took me to McDonald's for my fifth birthday, I remember it was a location that didn't have a playground but instead it had a table with legos on it. I remember my mom tagged along with us and he got her a cheeseburger despite her not wanting anything lol.

This depends. If I could only go back and relive just one day, without changing it, I would probably visit a day in my early childhood, so that I could remember my mother better.

If, on the other hand, I could change something, I would probably go back to when I was 13, I think. I would change the decision to hang out with my friends. I would choose to spend time with my father instead, and visit the Sears Tower, or I would spend time with my father learning about tools, and woodworking techniques. Or maybe I would go back to a day before my Grandfather lost his temper with me, and I would just love to sit and hear about all the tales of his life, and maybe learn more about my family's history.

I guess I have many things that I regret, but I can't really do anything about those regrets, but to try to forget them, and become a better person today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds