Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If something were to happen to you...

Advertisement Placeholder
The courts will liquidize my assets (including my sites) and donate the cash to all of my users. :ilike:

Haze has the ftp and cpanel details I believe, so he could just migrate this to another server.

But soon if the community is going with this pace, we will need to migrate to a VPS and in that case, I plan to give the full vps access to both sam and haze! :)

Haze has the ftp and cpanel details I believe, so he could just migrate this to another server.

But soon if the community is going with this pace, we will need to migrate to a VPS and in that case, I plan to give the full vps access to both sam and haze! :smile:

VIPs get vps access?
:banana:

Every company that works with me will be forced to shut down due to the loss of their website, domain, and billing system. And PayPal reaps the rewards.

--Sent from Tapatalk

But soon if the community is going with this pace, we will need to migrate to a VPS and in that case, I plan to give the full vps access to both sam and haze! :smile:

You think I could 'buy' this site off you when I make nothing a month anyway ? xD

LOL
I've got about 30£ in my Credit Union account, It's all mine.. fuck WGBB, I'll go to a strip club or something.

I'm joking, I'm in the process of wiring through €10,000; Irish tax is a bitch so that'll be.. €3.00.
I cant get bold off, problem?

Nope. I would just disappear and things would go hay wire. It's a bit of a weird thing to think about, but I should get started writing my will. EVERYTHING GOES TO HAZE AND A LITTLE BIT TO GYTIX WOOO. I'll haunt you all and teach you how to photoshop, some Paranormal Activity shit. :)

Some yes and some no. I always wanted to put my site in my will but I keep starting a new one and selling I never really have time to do it. I guess that's how I make money. I have sold sites for as little as $10 and as high as $20,000.

If I feel that a site of mine is starting become worthy then I might put it in my will. As well, I might do this stuff if I am ever in a life threatening situation (By that I mean I have a disease or something that could possibly kill).

But hopefully none of us would ever have to deal with this for many many years!

Nope. I would just disappear and things would go hay wire. It's a bit of a weird thing to think about, but I should get started writing my will. EVERYTHING GOES TO HAZE AND A LITTLE BIT TO GYTIX WOOO. I'll haunt you all and teach you how to photoshop, some Paranormal Activity shit. :smile:

I get it.. Haze gets all your assests and net worth, while I get the family grandfather-clock..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds