Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

I need 20 more views a day! Help!

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
So the girl group that I blog about has been active and I went from getting 100 or so views a day (for about 3 months) to 300 a day when they released their new song a couple weeks ago. Now they are starting to slow it down again and I am receiving on average about 180 views a day. I post news about them everyday, whether it is an article, videos, or pictures of the girl group. I really want to reach 200 views a day. Any ideas how I can make this happen?

Advertisement Placeholder
PM me the site and I will check it out.

If you want, you can use an automatic refresher and it will automatically refresh the page for page views.

You could always put an ad in your local paper.
I guess that would work but my blog is about a girl group from Korea so I am not sure if people here in Canada are into that haha. I am thinking of doing a giveaway but I feel like people will visit my blog then leave after the giveaway.

I guess that would work but my blog is about a girl group from Korea so I am not sure if people here in Canada are into that haha. I am thinking of doing a giveaway but I feel like people will visit my blog then leave after the giveaway.
Oh lol, I did not realize that.

Perhaps googling the group and finding other forums and then putting your link in the sig there?

Perhaps submitting your site to link directories? I know of a few if you want them, just respond here (I do not want to be spammy) or PM.
Oh yeah, that might be a good way to gain some backlinks too! Can you give me a couple of high PR ones?

There's so much ways you can increase your traffic; here's an article that show you some methods : 12 ways to get web traffic! I suggest you to write one more article targeting 1000 monthly searches. If you get a good rank, you'll get at least 200 traffic per month! If you publish those articles on social media every day, you may increase it further; at the end, you'll get your expected traffic by day!

Advertising and working on SEO seems like options to me. Getting on blogs and even forums where you are able to advertise your blog to those who will be interested is one way to help increase exposure to your blog. Is it a local band? If so, advertise in places where you know it will get seen such as window advertisements or even your local website directories.

Are you willing to share someone else website to your social followers? You can use viralcontentbuzz.com to get points sharing stuffs and use them to let people promote your website. You can promote the same campaign everyday or modify it to get daily results and more traffic. they use stumbleUpon that drives thousands of daily traffic instantly.

I would think that promoting a site for a "girl group" as you call it would lend itself best to social media marketing.

Take Facebook for instance... find other groups with a similar style. Seek out their Facebook pages and be a contributor there. Don't hit the ground spamming; rather, say you were attracted to the great music. After awhile you throw in how such and such song reminds you of blah blah song by your group. Don't even give a link to your website the first time you mention them... somebody will ask how to find them. If not, the next time you mention the similarity go ahead and provide the link. Music is one of those things where you aren't COMPETING against similar artists... you are COMPLEMENTING them. Nobody listens to the music of just one artist. People are sincerely appreciative of learning about new musicians they might like if you set the groundwork first and don't be too obvious in your self-promotion.

In a more general sense... promotion is all about paying your dues in the niche you want to attract. First, be a contributor to their "cause" and then they are receptive to including you in their circle of influence.

Have you done some targeted keyword analysis for writing the posts? If you want to PM me the site I will take a look on the off chance I can offer any help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds