Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am confused

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
I really need your help. I recently got a job offer from two different companies that pays really good cash.
The first is a teaching job at an international school which offers good pay. While the other is a private company which sells food stuffs and drinks and they pay so well too.

Am confused on which job to pick.
Can you guys help me out on this please

Advertisement Placeholder
Both of the offer are good so far they will be willing to pay well. If you go for the teaching it can allow you to build yourself more on the line and further your education on master's or PhD while the food stuff too will also help you know the food chain industry and you can easily set your own distribution company

Here it depends with your experience,knowledge and interest
Just pick the one you know you are much knowledgeable and much experienced
I do love teaching but I think the stress will be too much and also the company too uses people like it is their last day on earth

This sort of decision is very personal and while some people may base it solely on which job pays better, I'd say look the variables:

- Which job are you most qualified for?
- Which one do you have the experience and therefore the ability to do well?
- From which one are you likely to feel the most fulfilled?
- Are there benefits offered? Which one offers better benefits?

I'm with the first choice because teaching is really profitable way, you can work in the school and you can also give courses online so you will work online and offline^^

This sort of decision is very personal and while some people may base it solely on which job pays better, I'd say look the variables:

- Which job are you most qualified for?
- Which one do you have the experience and therefore the ability to do well?
- From which one are you likely to feel the most fulfilled?
- Are there benefits offered? Which one offers better benefits?
The company offers a weekly reward for their members while the school only pays you month salary no benefit...but they are both too demanding

Take the teaching job, this will make a bond and you will become a person in connection with next generation.
You only have to teach them with help of books.
Food industry is stressful, many restaurants are closed, it will take time to rebuilt.

This is advice, but you decide.

choose what you like to do the most. this matters the most. salaries are just as high you said :) think which one you like more of the 2 and choose it.

I would definitely advise you to go for the job you feel that you can do better because at the end of the day it is the job that you can do very well that will last for you as most employers are looking for the best hands for their organisations.

It's good you have to choose :) Now the decision is your. How you said, both have benefits but aswell they are not complety perfect. If it was me, I would choose the first one, but this is a very hard and important decision so maybe you need to tkink about what you choose

You know the one that will be best for you already, but please think carefully which will you be comfortable with and which is less stressful, will you have time for yourself there you have your answer.

I really need your help. I recently got a job offer from two different companies that pays really good cash.
The first is a teaching job at an international school which offers good pay. While the other is a private company which sells food stuffs and drinks and they pay so well too.

You would need to compare the advantages and disadvantages of the two organisations then make your choice, like proximity to your home, staff wellfare, working environment, company brand.

Just do what you love what you have passion for, if you love teaching and passing intellectual knowledge to others then by all means that accept the teaching job if not accept the other.

Teaching job is also a very good job but as for me I will prefer you working in the business organisation where they sell food store and drink. This is because working in this company will give you a good idea on how to open your own in future.

You are confused, if you are confused you have to go and see a therapist, you should go for the kind of job which you have passion for.

You didn't give us much details as to what these two jobs entails as to what exactly you are assigned to be doing to get the best advise.

I think you should work at the one which you like more than the other and at the one that you will succeed more than the other.
And also it might be better to choose the work that is more close to your house and the one that seems to be more legit where the boss is a realistic man who pays and not someone who will messing around. Just ask yourself which one is really better to me and look at their pros and cons and simply choose which pros and cons are better to you as a person.

If you need to choose between two jobs both with good pay scales, you need to consider a couple of things, which jobs offer better perks and benefits (insurance, pension, etc.) and which jobs interest you more. Choose the one that looks more promising with better perks.

If the salary payment is very good on both jobs, this problem is solved. What you need to find out is the other work benefits both jobs offers and see which one offered more.

Check to see which of the cost you more in transportation expenses. These are the key things I will be looking after to make my decision.

You have to consider a few things.

1. Are both jobs something you want to do?
2. Which job is more practical to you? Which one are you more knowledgeable in?
3. What job gives you the better opportunity to advance in the company, to gain promotions?
4. Which one is closer to your home? What's the commute like for both?
5. Do you get benefits for both?

It really comes down to what you want to do. We can't decide for you, but we can give you tips on choosing the job that best suits you. Take whatever job that you feel can help you advance higher up. A teaching job sounds great, but it might not result in you advancing to a higher position. You might be called up to take another job, like being a principle or some other higher up. The Private company you speak of, probably has more chances of possible advancement within the company, which means that your small job now, could turn into a management job later on, or even better as you progress through the system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds