Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How to use Twitter to gain tons of forum members

zackredsox

Website
superawesomegadgets.com
Credits
This is the method I've used to gain tons of followers and ultimately tons of members. It's pretty simple actually, twitter has a daily follow limit of 1000 so you follow 1000 people a day that is directly related to you niche then everyday or every other day unfollow everyone that doesn't follow you back so you won't reach a ratio limit. I like to use the iphone app called "unfollow". In the past I did this with a gaming forum. I had only about 3,000 followers and I gained over a 100 members from twitter alone in about a months period. Here is a more recent example. Originally I was planning on opening an outdoors/ hiking and adventure forum but I'm limited on time so I won't be opening it anytime soon. In only about 2 months this twitter has over 12,200 followers, usually gaining anywhere between 100-350 followers a day! Not only is this great for gaining members but it also helps you find contacts that can help you out with your site. I've had several outdoor companies contact me about selling there products on my future site plus a team racing in the Patagonia Expedition race whom is in the process of making a documentary that will be put in netflix. My point is Twitter is a crazy good tool for online forums and is something that should definitely be taken advantage of.

If you want to take a look at that twitter account it's @Adventure_510

I consider myself decently knowledgeable on marketing websites on twitter so if you have any questions I can try and help you out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow! I can't believe you have that many followers. That's crazy. I'll definitely try this strategy soon.

This sounds interesting.....does it work with blogs too? Like I would need comments/writers for my blog so would it work?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds