Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Use Photoshop to Make Money

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you know how to use Photoshop, you can use it to make money in numerous ways. One of the interesting ways to use Photoshop to make money is by recording your design process, and share these videos on social media platforms, and make money from video monetization. Here are a few examples on what kind of videos you can create:

Make a 10 year old girl a 100 years old woman, or vice versa.

Demonstrate how to make composite images.

Create tutorials focusing on specific topics, for example a product mock-up, T shirt design, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a guide on YouTube with a step-by-step explanation of how to work with Photoshop to become a designer in the future. After all, it is difficult to become a professional person in this field without possessing Software knowledge.

It probably helps to be good with Photoshop in order to sell or profit from it. I wish I had the skills to make content with Photoshop and other graphic editors out there.

But, if you can create quality content, or are able to teach people, you might have a chance at making some money off of it.

There is a guide on YouTube with a step-by-step explanation of how to work with Photoshop to become a designer in the future. After all, it is difficult to become a professional person in this field without possessing Software knowledge.
I was not talking about learning potoshop from youtube. I was mainly discussing how to use photoshop to make money. You can certainly learn photoshop from youtube however, if you already know photoshop, you can make money on youtube through your photoshop videos

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds