Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A Computer Hardware Business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Ever since the concept of mining was created, many people started mining cryptocurrencies using computer hardware and equipments. There are many local stores in my area that sell computer mining hardware. let's suppose if you want to start such kind of business, then do you think that it would be really lucrative in the end?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of protocols right now are moving to proof of work and it is not really the matter of how much energy you put in but how much amount of their currency you are able to buy and stake.

I think a computer hardware business is a lucrative business but i believe one can't start and manage such business successfully without having any knowledge about computer hardwares.

Can someone really mine a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency from just that? I have tried it out in th past and the earning rate was so slow or do we really need to put together so many computers so we could mine more? Well, fo now I really think I'm not a fan of that.

Selling a computer hardware is very profitable. However, before you can start selling computer hardware, you need to have knowledge of computer.

Can someone really mine a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency from just that? I have tried it out in th past and the earning rate was so slow or do we really need to put together so many computers so we could mine more? Well, fo now I really think I'm not a fan of that.

I think that you could mine good number of coins for sure. However, in order to do that, you must purchase many graphic cards that could help you to mine a lot.

Suppose you start this kind of business you need to get a big amount of money to invest so that you can provide the products that customers want such as the capacity and internal memory. You need to buy in variety for customers to choose their choice.

From my personal research this kind of business is not really lucrative as the cost of starting the business is very high and to keep it running is also very expensive and technical

From my personal research this kind of business is not really lucrative as the cost of starting the business is very high and to keep it running is also very expensive and technical
I have also observed that a lot of people are not even going to be patronizing it because a lot of people have a computer on their own and the computers of nowadays do not even spoil easily.

Selling computer hardware is not that lucrative these days. Unless you do it alongside something else that is profitable. If you focus on selling computer mining hardware, you may lack customers. This is because this is not such a widely know skill to Many people.

I think that you could mine good number of coins for sure. However, in order to do that, you must purchase many graphic cards that could help you to mine a lot.
I tired doing that with my smartphone when I first heard about mining cryptocurrencies and I was told that it would damage my device if I don't stop and I haven't really mined ever since.

Selling a computer hardware is very profitable. However, before you can start selling computer hardware, you need to have knowledge of computer.
While this might be partially true, I believe that it is very possible to run the business without having deep knowledge of computer.
You could employ people to work for you.

Selling computer hardware is not that lucrative these days. Unless you do it alongside something else that is profitable. If you focus on selling computer mining hardware, you may lack customers. This is because this is not such a widely know skill to Many people.

Computer hardware is still in demand. However, you must stock up products and items that are in demand and products that are latest when it comes to selling such kind of products in the first place.

I tired doing that with my smartphone when I first heard about mining cryptocurrencies and I was told that it would damage my device if I don't stop and I haven't really mined ever since.
I realky don't know about the sales of computers hardware , but I heard its a lucrative business , all i know about is the selling of mobile phones and computers which I more lucrative.

Every business is lucrative if you do it well. What determines the profitability of a business sometimes is the passion you have for it. Anything relating to computer is lucrative.

Well what do you want to do? Start a hardware company where product is made in your warehouses? Or a hardware company that buys/sells already made hardware/tools/pcs?

In this day and age, it would be hard to start up a hardware company from scratch. If you have an idea for a device, you could maybe leverage that into a company, but it would take some really good hardware to get anything to happen.

Every business is lucrative if you do it well. What determines the profitability of a business sometimes is the passion you have for it. Anything relating to computer is lucrative.
Yeah, your passion for any business could drive it into a very profitable venture. That is why most people who start their business from hobbies are good at mastering how to run it to success.

I think that the business of selling computer hardware could be really lucrative if we know what kind of hardware people actually want in the first place and this also means that you must keep the latest hardware in the stock all the time.

I realky don't know about the sales of computers hardware , but I heard its a lucrative business , all i know about is the selling of mobile phones and computers which I more lucrative.
I thought he was taking about the mining if cryptocurrency actually and I think it would be for the best to use so many PC for that purpose. And as for dealing on them,bits actually quite lucrative too.

Ever since the concept of mining was created, many people started mining cryptocurrencies using computer hardware and equipments. There are many local stores in my area that sell computer mining hardware. let's suppose if you want to start such kind of business, then do you think that it would be really lucrative in the end?
You should begin by assessing the extent of the market and making an estimate of the startup costs. Next, decide what hardware—such as desktop and laptop computers, servers, printers, video cards, and usb drives, that you will be selling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds