Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A Blog Related To Niche of Horror?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
People always get fascinated when they hear horror stories. This also includes some stories related to haunting places and spooky places. This is why there are many people who start a blog about haunted places and mysterious places. Do you think that such kind of blog will prove to be successful in the year 2023?

Advertisement Placeholder
It can be, but I feel the market for this sort of thing is already filled up with people in the space. It's worth a try if you're into it, but I don't know how well a blog on horror would do. Now if it was about horror movies, shows, books, etc it might work. Mainly horror culture and all that. You could also include hauntings, ghost hunting videos, and more.

If someone has an interest in horror and keeps up to date with the latest things such as the best haunted places or where there may be paranormal activity or even their own experiences, I feel it could be a great blog to start and keep up with.

The horror niche is quite oversaturated though so you would need to bring something unique to your blog to make it stand out I feel.

First, decide on what kind of topics you want to cover. Do you want to publish horror stories, do you want to publish unsolved mysteries, do you want to blog about paranormal events? There is a market for this type of content, however, you need a lot of writing experience on the niche.

Well, I can tell you that entertainment is a very popular niche. Although it can be part of a general discussion forum but when you decide to go fully on entertainment niche only, it's definitely going to drive unique traffic to your website as long as you're adding latest updates with high quality details. I have seen lots of successful movie hub blog.

Starting a horror blog is a thrilling venture! Begin by choosing a niche within horror, like horror movies, books, or paranormal experiences. Pick a catchy and memorable blog name that reflects the spooky vibe. Select a user-friendly blogging platform, and set up a clean, dark-themed layout for that eerie touch. Share your own thoughts, reviews, and creepy stories to captivate your audience. Engage with fellow horror enthusiasts through comments and social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds